Admissions to the Sixth Form
We provide courses for over 460 Sixth Form students. Although we receive many external applications, 85% of our Year 11 cohort choose to stay at Beal for Sixth Form.
The Sixth Form Prospectus and other related documents for the academic year 2014-15 are now available for your information. When you have read the Prospectus, please complete the relevant application form and submit it before the closing date which is Sunday 2nd March. As the closing date has now passed, we will accept applications but we may put you on a reserve list whilst considering the applications that were sent before the closing date. We will require a reference from your school, either on the proforma below or on your school’s standard reference as long as it contains the information we require, and either upload it at the time you submit your application form or send it to us at the address below.
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2014-15
- Additional Entry Requirements 2014-15
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy 2014-15
- Reference Form for externals [nb: save form before opening]
- Application Form for External Students 2014-15
- Application Form for Internal Students 2014-15 (only to be completed by students already at Beal High School)
- PowerPoint Presentation from Information Session 18.3.14
Please note that all documents relating to Sixth Form admission must be downloaded from this site or completed online as we do not post out hard copies. Please note also that we will not be holding an open evening for prospective students.
For further information, contact:
Sixth Form Office, Beal High School
Woodford Bridge Road, Ilford, Essex IG4 5LP
Telephone: 020 8551 9378
The Beal Business Innovation Hub website will be live within the next few weeks via: bbih.org or bealbusinessinnovationhub.co.uk. If you have any queries please email email@example.com.