Admissions to the Sixth Form
We provide courses for over 650 Sixth Form students. Although we receive many external applications, approximately 80% or more of our students continue from Year 11 each year at Beal for Sixth Form.
The Sixth Form Prospectus and other related documents for the academic year 2019-20 are now available to enable students to apply for a place in our Sixth Form. When you have read the Prospectus, please complete the relevant application form and submit it before the closing date which is Monday 4th March 2019. For external students, we will require a reference from your school, either on the proforma below or on your school’s standard reference as long as it contains the information we require, and either upload it at the time you submit your application form or send it to us at the address below.
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2019-20
- Course Details 2019-20
- Sixth Form Subject Entry Requirements 2019-20
- Internal Application Form (for current students of Beal High School and The Forest Academy only)
- External Application Form (for students at any other school)
- Reference for external students
- Alternative Qualifications to A Levels
- Induction – Year 12 contract
- Sixth Form dress code
- Bridging the Gap Work
Please note that all documents relating to Sixth Form admission must be downloaded from this site or completed online as we do not post out hard copies. Please note also that we will not be holding an open evening for prospective students.
For further information, contact:
Sixth Form Office, Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Ilford, Essex IG4 5LP Telephone: 020 8551 9378